page under development
Welcome to Diamonds In The Rough CIC Birmingham, England.
Helping the Black, Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and disadvantaged/low income families access all available services by offering a personalised, culturally aware service.
The aims of our organisation
- Provide advice and support for children, young people and their families who are affected by autism.
- Provide a holistic assessment of engagement based on autistic spectrum disorders.
- Provide tutoring and mentoring services for children with autism, special educational needs and developmental delays.
- Provide Health and Parenting classes.
- Promote autism awareness in the community and work focussed training.
- Organise leisure and educational activities.
- We offer training in autistic spectrum disorders at a reduced rate to other Community Interest Companies.
If you have any queries, would like to get involved, or would just like to register your support for our services please contact us:
t: Jacqueline Anderson 0741 416 7442
In the interest of autism research, please visit
DiamondsintheRough Ditr (jacquelineanderson) - Digg
We are a registered Community Interest Company (CIC) Company number: 07572307
"GIVING US A VOICE".
Diamonds In The Rough CIC is committed to supporting people with learning disabilities and their families from ethnic minority communities to live happier and safer lives.
The National Charter for Inclusion. Certificate No. 044.
We are a not-for-profit organisation.